Counter Strike. Counter Strike.

Good :)

you have what it takes to be a great animator. But it's not finished i see area's were there is just grey dolls and i don't know if its a mistake or its suppose to be so either way its bad. I liked the area's that was made with body and face, great animation to. The sound track would been better if you choose a longer loop instead of a 2 sec loop it just sound bad. I like the 3D backrounds. I hope i dont make you sad or angry because i dont mean to do so. but i am just telling you what i could be changed to make it a better movie. hope to see more of your animations soon :)

Music Is An Epic Thing Music Is An Epic Thing

Really good....

I see u know your After Effects, stunning effects. keep the great work coming:D

Crappy Days Crappy Days

:D Epic LOL!!!

Great fun watching this...
Keep up the great work.
hope to see more soon man.
:D

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Nice:)

i found this game very entertaining. the story was deep and moody. perfect music.
i give it a ten but it would have been nice with more levels:) good work:)

Iron man Escape Iron man Escape

Starts to hard :S

I dont have any problems with the consept of the game but there could have been more improvements. one it is to hard on the first level of the game.

two the design of the levels of the game is pale and you cant see what the player looks like if the title wasnt Iron man escapes i would never known it was ironman that was flying around the map.

Last but third it has no sound effects or music.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Addictive :D

This game is getting me angry in anyway possible. But for some reason i think this game is good. It's Addictive in a good way and just the idea that a pig that fly's is awsome. Good work:D